The AFAP is a major sponsor for this year’s PACDEFF, the largest CRM/NTS and Aviation Human Factors Conference in the world.
The conference will be held on 8-10 August 2017 at Novotel on Collins Hotel, Melbourne.
PACDEFF is predominantly practitioner focused, and facilitates the interaction between genuine human factors experts from around the world, and operators, trainers and human factors professionals from airlines, training organisations, airports, air traffic control organisations, and other agencies, both within and outside the aviation industry.
The following are some of the highlights of this year’s program:
- Dr Steve Jarvis (ex Cranfield University and author of the UKCAA CRM guidance, CAP 737)
- Dr Matthew Thomas (CQU expert in Human Factors, System Safety and Fatigue)
Role Specific Forums
Flight Crew, Cabin Crew, Psychology in Practice, ATC, and Engineering
- Developing a Contemporary HF/CRM/NTS Program
- Peer Support Programs and Pilot Mental Health
- Managing Flight Safety in Military Operations
- Developing and Managing an Effective SMS
- Developing Resilience in Flight Operations – Individual, Crew and Organisational Strategies
- Facilitator Skills and Professional Development
- MRM and Engineering Human Factors: Incidents / Occurrences – Trends / Peculiar One Offs, Causes, Outcomes and Learnings (Open Forum)
The AFAP has sponsored this event for a number of years and is proud to show its support for initiatives that will enhance flight safety.
We encourage all AFAP members and other aviation professionals with an interest in human factors to attend this highly regarded event.
For more information about the conference and registration visit the PACDEFF website at www.pacdeff.com
The AFAP is the largest industrial and professional association representing Australian commercial air pilots.
Please direct media enquiries to:
Simon Lutton, AFAP Executive Director
M 0419 482 582 E firstname.lastname@example.org.