Brisbane LF Pilot
Posted 12 May 2023 in
Fixed Wing, Australia, CPL
Brisbane LF Pilot
Aviation Capability Group (ACG)
ACG is recruiting a full time Fixed Wing Pilot to be based out of Brisbane.
Are you a passionate aviation professional with extensive fixed wing experience, looking for an exciting opportunity within the Queensland State Government? ACG has a permanent employment opportunity for an experienced Fixed Wing Pilot based in Brisbane. This role has a competitive remuneration package and is a great opportunity with a fast growing organisation.
The Aviation Capability Group (ACG) delivers high quality services and support for life saving, community safety and state support aviation services to the people and government of Queensland. Our employees are highly motivated, self-driven leaders who understand our business and are committed to delivering exceptional services to our customers.
The role will require you to:
- Utilise your extensive aeronautical knowledge and experience to ensure compliance with Crew Resource Management (CRM) procedures and flight and safety standards.
- Fly single pilot and/or two-pilot, instrument flight rules (IFR), on dignitary transport, organ retrieval, correctional, police and other government support tasks as directed by the Executive Director or Delegate.
- Deploy, coordinate, undertake and support operational duties during emergencies and disasters as necessary.
- Perform a range of nominated support duties which assist in the operations of Queensland Government Air.
- Hold a current Australian Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL)
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Command Instrument Rating Multi-Engine (Aeroplane)
- Minimum 3000 hours total time – aeroplane
- Minimum 1500 hours Pilot in Command
- Minimum 500 hours Multi Engine or Turbine Command aeroplane
Highly desirable skills/requirements:
- ATPL Subjects.
- Remote and regional area aviation experience as a single pilot.
- Command Endorsement/Type Rating and experience on any of the following aircraft:
- Beechcraft 1900
- Beechcraft King Air 350/360
- Cessna Caravan 208
- Prior to appointment, the successful applicant will be required to complete an initial psychological assessment to determine their suitability to perform the inherent occupational requirements of the role.
- In compliance with CASA Drug and Alcohol Management Plan requirements, the preferred applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment testing and participate in the QGAir Drug and Alcohol Management Program.
- The successful applicant may be required to undertake temporary touring duties at any base operated by the Aviation Capability Group.
To apply, please submit an application via the Smart jobs link as below:
Please refer to the applicant pack that is included in the advertisement.
For further questions relating to this position, please contact Garry Mitchell on 07 4252 7005 | M: 0428 717 045 or Mitchell.GarryC@police.qld.gov.au
The closing date for applications is May 24 2023.