Fokker 100 First Officer
Posted 29 June 2018 in
Fixed Wing, ATPL, Australia, CPL
We are looking for pilots to join our regional team in Perth as a Fokker 100 First Officer. Whether you have been flying in General Aviation or you are an experienced jet pilot, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for Flight Crew who love coming to work as much as we do! Our Flight Crew work a 24/7 rotating shift roster 365 days a year – this includes early starts, late finishes, weekends and public holidays. This means we are looking for pilots who demonstrate reliability, flexibility, strong communication and team working skills. To ensure your application is considered, there are number of minimum requirements that we need you to meet:
- 1,000 hours Total Experience
- 500 hours Multi-Engine Command, or 500 hours as a First Officer on transport category aircraft
- Australian CPL
- Australian ATPL subjects
- Australian Command Multi-Engine Aeroplane Instrument Proficiency Check (or equivalent)
- Australian Class 1 Medical
- English Language Proficiency Level 6
Within your application could you please provide a copy of your high school results and a Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Pre-Requisite Report (Full history of theory exams). This can be ordered through CASA Form 59 - Flight Crew Licence Report located at https://www.casa.gov.au/files/form059pdf
* Those with a NZ licence must have applied for the CASA equivalent licence, through the Trans-Tasman Mutual Agreement process, prior to the commencement of the recruitment assessment process. Evidence of an application will need to be presented at the assessment interview.
Apart from joining an airline with an exemplary safety record and ongoing excellence in on time performance, you can expect:
- 42 days Annual leave
- Loss of licence insurance
- Annual salary increase
- Extensive Staff travel program that is easy to use and can be enjoyed by your family and friends too
- Lifestyle – you have the ability to bid for the rosters that will suit your lifestyle
- Career progression. You will receive first rate training throughout your flying career with Virgin Australia, designed to equip you with the skills to consistently develop and progress.
- Through our Group Career Progression Program you will be eligible to be promoted to other aircraft fleets within the Virgin Australia Group.
Will this be the final step in your career? We hope so. Join the Virgin Australia pilot group and have the airline career you've always dreamed of.
Are you ticking all the boxes and can’t wait to apply? Don’t miss the opportunity to submit your application today!
All applicants will apply via the careers page. You will be asked to establish a profile which you can update when your contact, employment and flight hour details change. Those who have previously applied for positions will need to re-submit their application.
** Email applications will not be considered**
Below is a summary of what you can expect from our recruitment process:
Stage 1 - Application Review
Applications will be reviewed and candidates will be prioritised to progress to the next stage.
Stage 2 - Online cognitive testing
You will receive an email with all the instructions needed to complete the testing and the ideal timeframes to complete this testing to be considered for upcoming assessment days. Please note that during assessment days we will occasionally conduct ‘validation’ cognitive testing.
Stage 3 - Assessment Days
The Recruitment process will involve one day of assessments which will include Behavioural Interview, Technical Interview and a Simulator Assessment. Assessment days are currently planned throughout 2018.
Don't wait. Apply now by clicking here.
Job number: 499142
Job Closing Date: 30 September 2018