AS350 pilot - PNG
Posted 1 October 2019 in
Overseas, Rotary Wing
Email your CV to apply
AS350 Pilot - PNG
Airborne Logistics PNG is diversifying and in need of a full time AS350 pilot for PNG. This is an in-country position (predominantly Port Moresby based) suited to an individual seeking to advance his/her skill & experience amongst some challenging aviation & country conditions; or an experienced older professional.
For background on what we do, check out our website, www.airbornepng.com before applying as the bulk of our work is carrying freight, people and vegetables around the country. It may not be for everyone and this is not flying on contracts for Oil and Gas companies etc but delivering services to the villagers with ad hoc charter mixed in.
- 1500hrs total
- 1000hrs heli
- AS350 endorsement preferably with B3 experience
- Sling Endorsement
- Demonstrable understanding / competency with CRM, Risk Management and SMS
- Demonstrable competencies with Word, Excel, and iPad flight planning applications.
- Current Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
Preferences given to:
- Previous AS350 experience (over 200 hours)
- Previous PNG experience
- Sling qualifications with demonstrable experience, preferably longline capable
- Demonstrable mountainous terrain experience
- Robinson R44/66 experience would be useful
- The right person not meeting requirements but with the right attitude and willingness to learn
Salary and conditions will be based on experience & will be competitive with similar markets.
Please email interest and CV to the Chief Pilot.
Applications close 31st October 19 or earlier if positions are filled.