Expressions of Interest G150 Captain
Posted 28 April 2020 in
Australia, Fixed Wing, ATPL
Expressions of Interest
CareFlight is an Australian not-for-profit aeromedical organisation proudly voted as 2019’s most reputable charity. Our mission is to save lives, speed recovery and serve the community.
We operate from locations in NSW, northern WA and the Top End of the NT. Our specially trained doctors, nurses and paramedics use helicopters, aeroplanes, medi-jets and road ambulances to bring a hospital level of care to over 5,000 patients each year. We also deploy medical professionals to remote oil, gas & mining sites, both onshore and offshore.
We currently are looking for expressions of interest from experienced G150 captains keen to explore potential opportunities in our Northern Operations.
Essential Criteria - Technical
- Hold a current Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL1) with appropriate ratings and endorsements to act as pilot-in-command (above 5700kg)
- Hold a current CASA Class 1 Medical
- 5 instrument renewal ratings
- 4000 hours total
- 2500 hours total command
- 2000 hours total command multi engine
- 1000 hours total turbine
- 200 hours night command
- 100 hours command on type
- Current Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
Essential Criteria - Non-Technical
- The right to live and work in Australia
- Demonstrated experience working in small specialist teams;
- Demonstrated understanding of and competency with CRM, Risk
- Management and Safety Management Systems;
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to take on non-flying related secondary duties; and
- Demonstrated systems competencies with Word, Excel, and iPad flight planning applications.
- Training experience on type (FI and/or FE)
- 500 hours on type
- Based in Darwin
How to apply
If you would like to express an interest in this position, you can apply using this link: https://careflight.org/careers/. Please ensure you attach a current resume and covering letter that addresses the role’s essential criteria.
Expressions of interest for this opportunity will close on Sunday, 10 May 2020.
CareFlight values diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
All employees must comply with CareFlight’s Drug and Alcohol Management Plan (DAMP) as required by CASA and may be subject to random workplace testing.
Criminal Record and Working with Children Checks also apply.
CareFlight: 'The next life we save could be yours'